Social Icons

Tuesday 26 August 2014

View of people about ACM


ACM in the eyes of the people! Wow an interesting topic to write upon! As this post is meant to be an honest people poll so I decided to take the opinion of some people. My questions were mostly about the significance of ACM and views of people related to its events. So, here is the point of view of some amazing people :p

Husnain Arif Wahla (BESE 4A SEECS)
"ACM is an excellent society man. The events in particular are just amazing. I wonder how people in this society including you work so much for the society. Surely, that’s the dedication for the work and your love for your society. As far as my favorite event for is concerned, well I liked that Robo Wars event. It was one of a kind and I enjoyed a lot."


Abdul Manan (BESE 4C SEECS)
"ACM? (Bhai who kiya hai?) :D Anyways just kidding, there is hardly any person related to technology who doesn’t know the Association for Computing and Machinery and ACM SEECS Chapter is one of the most active societies of SEECS particularly for its awesome events and extra ordinary executive council."


Azba Nawaz (BESE 4A SEECS)  
"As I am the student of Software Engineering so interaction with societies such as ACM is an important factor for the sake of grooming. And without any doubt ACM SEECS Chapter is playing an excellent role in keeping us update with the technology and helping us developing interest for Computing."


Moazzam Ali Khan(BESE 4A SEECS)
"As soon as I was selected to be a part of SEECS, joining ACM was one of my topmost priorities and yes I am working as a graphic designer of the society and it’s a pleasure for me to design banners, posters and fliers for the events of ACM. P.S. “ACM waale Bohat kaam krwate hain yaar!”. :D"


Samra Nasir (BESE 4A SEECS)
"People belonging to ACM are always found working on something as if their events are everything for them. Sometimes we feel sorry for them :p but sometimes we feel proud of our mates working so hard for their society. Yes, ACM SEECS Chapter is an awesome society with a bunch of some excellent people."


Hussnain Waris (BESE 4C SEECS)
"I always heard of Association for Computing and Machinery as the oldest computer association in the world so it already was very prestigious organization for me and when I came to NUST and witnessed the amazing events of this society, I became sure that there is no other society in NUST matching the excellence level of ACM and yes it’s a dream for me to be a part of this society."


Faiza Ahmad Khan (BESE 4A SEECS)
"I remember being the part of “programming workshop” arranged by ACM SEECS Chapter which helped me a lot in clearing the concepts related to coding. ACM SEECS Chapter is an esteemed society with excellent people working day and night for the society and I wish them best of luck for the future."


Wow!! These were some of the opinions and comments by my mates about ACM, pretty amazing huh! :p Well these comments depict the respect of ACM in the eyes of the people. I, myself, worked for this society for an year and thoroughly enjoyed each and every event. Most of my work included writing articles for the society and yes distribution of Samosas. Well now as I have mentioned samosas so let me tell you one thing that I have a bad reputation regarding this distribution of Samosas because usually I ate most of them :P
Anyways, I am proud to be a part of this society and I want to be in this society forever. 
P.S. Aik din iss society ka president bnn k dkhaun gaa :’)


Written by: Umer Ahmed                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates